Sunday, July 10, 2011

Time flies!

Time flies! I mean that time passes very quickly! I don't mean based on the saying time flies when you are having fun! May be I mean a certain period has passed surprisingly quickly even I have had mostly not fun! A certain perion that I have lived in Norway since the year 2000 until now almost 11 years. My last post was almost 2 years ago! Why did not I write something for 2 years? Never mind! I can continue writing right now.

Let me write about my courses:
Spring 2010 BCS122X Peoples and Cultures of the Circumpolar World II
Autumn 2010 SA210S Scandinavian Politics
Spring 2011 BCS110X Land and Environment of the Circumpolar World

I passed all my final examinations, the results are not satisfied me, but I am satisfied that I am passed! I have had problems, I could not answer and discuss in good command when I did my eamams. Every times, I have sent in my answers, I think about them and better answers and discussions come out from my head! I think I should answer and discuss more in the other ways. It was too late, nothing to do with it, it is gone! Tripically or ! I don't thinks so, because such this situation seem to be inceasingly worse to me, it had not happened before. I don't know may it cause of my aging and time flying, what do you think?

No comments: